Local Business Online Toolkit
Get the foundational services to ensure your business is up and running online.
Local Business Online Toolkit
At Get Local, we’re dedicated to helping local businesses thrive. In light of recent extreme difficulties local businesses are facing, our priority is to protect local businesses. Many small businesses that are not online and e-commerce enabled are being disproportionately affected by Covid-19. The situation is dire for these small businesses. For many, the choices are to close or move online. Moving online is often viewed as expensive, time-consuming and virtually impossible. We want to put you in a position to get your businesses online, book appointments and transact digitally.
Starting today, we’re providing businesses with an expanding set of e-commerce tools for local business customers, to help them conduct business online, and stay connected to communities they serve.
We’re excited to introduce the Local Business Online Toolkit, available today for small business clients to access through their own business app – Business Center on the Get Local's SaaS Platform.
Everything you need to succeed online
We have created a quick demo so you can see for yourself just how powerful this expanding set of marketing tools can be for your local business. Now you can easily manage your digital presence and get ready to transact online.
- Express Product Suite: Get Social Express, Get Revies Express, Customer Voice Express, Advertising Intelligence and Listing Builder
- A free SMB online store / e-commerce solution
- Constant Contact (60 day free trial)
- Free tools for SMB-customer booking and scheduling
How will the Local Online Tool Kit benefit my business?
During these uncertain times when businesses are looking to cut costs, they need a strategy to go digital with products and services. With the Local Business Online Toolkit, you have the opportunity to operate your businesses all online.
The Local Business Online Toolkit benefits your business in numerous ways:
- Maintain a trusted relationship with your clients with low- and no-cost tools, while you tighten budgets.
- Help transition your business operations and sales online.
- More ways to communicate with customers and the community, and manage your online presence.
- E-commerce tools to enable online selling.
Many businesses have had to temporarily reduce operating hours or close altogether. Typically they have a small to medium amount of digital presence and they may or may not have had to temporarily terminate employees.
How can the Online Toolkit help?
- Social Marketing: Allows a businesses to keep in touch with customers on Facebook and Google. This is the quickest and most personal touchpoint that a business can reach their customers.
- Reputation Management: Allows a business to continue responding to reviews and answering questions. This may include getting caught up on previous reviews they didn’t have time to respond to previously.*
- Customer Voice: Allows a business to keep their reviews up to date by requesting reviews from their customers.*
- Listing Builder: Allows businesses to keep their information up to date. This may include changing business hours, delivery options, and more information on availability.
- Advertising Intelligence: Whether ads are promoting a business’s e-commerce availability or creating awareness, Advertising Intelligence offers free Facebook Ads and Google Ads reporting.
- eCommerce - Website Express : With Website Express, you’ll get access to a, DIY solution to create your online store powered by WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Constant Contact: Continue marketing to customers through Constant Contact. Contests, gift card purchase, business availability, blog or information sharing. (60 day free trial)
*Please note that Google has stopped all review functionality, including leaving a review, responding to reviews, and Google Q&A. This has been done to protect local businesses during this time.
The Local Business Online Toolkit is being offered to clients at no cost but is limited to 75 businesses. Your business account will also need to be activated prior to June 30th 2020.
Our goal is to help clients during this time and ensure that you have the tools and help needed to succeed online during this time.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com